5th to 17th April
Following on from the amazing success of the St Margaret’s Elf on the Shelf Christmas trail, we are planning more family fun with our very own “Easter Bunny Trail”
How to get involved:
- Make a £5 donation and place a toy Bunny in your window or garden that is visible from the street.
- Buy a map of the Bunny trail and take your family out during the Easter School Holidays to see if you can discover all the Bunnies around St Margaret’s.
Anyone that wants to display a Bunny needs sign up by 12th March:
- Download the form at below & return it to the village shop with your £5.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form & return it to the village shop with your £5.
Taking part in the Easter Hunt:
- Purchase a map from Sandra’s Bar & Café or the Village Shop from 1st April
This is a socially distanced event. People are not allowed onto your property & Bunnies must be visible from the street.
For those displaying a Bunny, we want you to use your imagination to ensure your Bunny is having fun in your window or garden. And for families on the hunt, as well as seeing all the fun our Bunnies are having, there will be free activities to do at each Bunny Station!
If you require more information on the event please email us at email@example.com or contact Sarah Embleton, Sarah Stanislawski or Jacky Redwood