Lets spread the kindness together, below is a list of lovely things you can do to help us help our local community…..thank you!
1) Keep sending in your stamps so we can send a creative lifeline to our Young Carers, their families and our Recycled Teenagers.
2) The shops are shut but we still need to purchase lovely things, with an Amazon e-voucher we can order and send direct to our smART family.
3) Print a positive poster…colouring in version too! complete and share yours on our smART Social Facebook group
4) If you are saving money by not going out for meals at the moment please consider making a donation to Dover smART Project, your local charity supporting local people! Thank you!
5) Join our smART Social Facebook group, a place for us all to share videos and tips, photographs and memes of things that make us happy. So we all know although we are not together we are still part of the community.
6) Share a smART Wellbeing Guide to Isolation with those who may need it.